Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Infrared Camera, 80 x 60
- Item # 22UL83
- Mfr. Model # FLIR E4
- UNSPSC # 46171615
- Catalog Page # 764
- Shipping Weight 6.1 lbs.
- Item Infrared Camera
- Wireless No
- Temp. Range (F) -4 Degrees to 482 Degrees
- Thermal Resolution 4800 Pixels
- IR Detector Resolution 80 x 60 Pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity 150 mK
- Temp. Accuracy +/-2%
- Focus Method Auto
- Display 3" Color LCD
- Field of View 45 Degrees Horizontal x 34 Degrees Vertical
- File Formats JPEG
- Special Features MSX Enhancement
- Spectral Response 7.5 to 13um
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.1 to 1.0
- Ambient Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Data Logging Yes
- NIST Certified No
- Image Frequency 9 Hz
- Includes Power Supply/Charger with Four Plugs, Rechargeable Battery, FLIR Tools Software, USB Cable, Manual, Hard Transport Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr. Camera, 5 yr. Battery, 10 yr. IR Detector
- Ambient Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Display Type High Contrast Landscape LCD
- Display Size 3.0"
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.