Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Infrared Camera-4Â° to 482Â° Temp. Range (F), 120 x 90 Pixels
- Item # 19RT23
- Mfr. Model # FLIR E5
- UNSPSC # 46171615
- Catalog Page # 864
- Shipping Weight 6.37 lbs.
- ItemInfrared Camera
- Temp. Range (F)-4 Degrees to 482 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C)-20 Degrees to 250 Degrees
- Thermal Resolution10,800 Pixels
- IR Detector Resolution120 x 90 Pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity100 mK
- Picture In PictureYes
- Laser SightingNo
- Temp. Accuracy+/-2%
- Focus MethodManual
- Visual Light Resolution0.3 MP
- Display3.0" Color LCD
- Field of View45 Degrees Horizontal x 34 Degrees Vertical
- Removable Memory CardNo
- File Formatsjpg
- Thermal And Visible Light BlendingYes, in MSX Enhancement
- Articulating LensNo
- Special FeaturesMSX Enhancement, Simultaneous Storage of IR/Visual/MSX Images and Radiometric JPEG Images
- Multiple Lens OptionNo
- Drop TestedNo
- Spectral Response7.5 to 13um
- EmissivityAdjustable 0.1 to 1.0
- Ambient Temp. Range32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- Data LoggingYes
- NIST CertifiedNo
- Image Frequency9 Hz
- IncludesPower Supply/Charger with (4) Plugs, Rechargeable Battery, FLIR Tools Software, USB Cable, Manual and Hard Transport Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr. Camera, 5 yr. Battery, 10 yr. IR Detector
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.