Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemThermal Imager
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 1202 Degrees F (-40 Degrees to 650 Degrees C)
- IR Detector Resolution480 x 360 (172,800) Pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity40 mK
- Picture In PictureYes
- Laser SightingYes
- Temp. Accuracy+/- 2%
- Auto FocusYes
- AlarmAutomatic Hot/Cold Detection, Isotherm (Above/Below/Interval)
- Visual Light Resolution5 MP
- Display4.3" TAT LCD Touch Screen
- Field of View25 Degrees Horizontal x 19 Degrees Vertical
- Image NotationYes
- Removable Memory CardYes
- File FormatsRadiometeric JPG
- Thermal And Visible Light BlendingYes
- Articulating LensYes
- Special FeaturesThermal Fusion, MSX, Picture in Picture, Isotherm, Voice and Text annotation, Sketch, Meterlink, Video Streaming, Articulating Lenses, Interchangeable Lens with 4X Continuous Zoom, Manual, Automatic, Continuous Focus, Scalable Fusion and Picture in Picture, Voice, Text, Sketch Annotation, IR Windows Correction, Instant Report, Programmable Button, GPS, Digital Video Recording and MPEG-4 Video Streaming Over Wi-Fi, METERLink Wireless Communication, Send Images and Data to Smart Phones and Tablets to Share Images and Critical Information Using FLIR Tools Mobile App
- Multiple Lens OptionYes
- Drop TestedNo
- Spectral Response7.5 to 13um
- Focus Range0.25m to Infinity
- Distance To Spot RatioNot Relevant as DS Ratio Suggest IFOV (Spatial Resolution)
- EmissivityAdjustable 0.1" to 1"
- Ambient Temp. Range5 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (-15 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- Data LoggingFully Radiometric IR Images and Visible Images
- Calibration CertificateOptional
- Image Frequency30 Hz
- IncludesSD Memory Card, (2) Rechargeable Batteries, 2-Bay Battery Charger, Power Supply, Bluetooth Headset, USB and HDMI Cables, Lens Cap, Hand and Neck Straps, Pouch Case, Reportir Software, Hard Carrying Case, and Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr. Parts and Labor, 5 yr. Battery, 10 yr. Detector
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.