Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
LS32 Thermal Monocular, Handheld, 320x240
- Item # 46U316
- Mfr. Model # 431-0010-01-00
- UNSPSC # 46171615
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.01 lbs.
- Item Thermal Handheld Monocular
- Type LS Series
- Lens 19mm
- IR Detector Resolution 320X240
- Field of View 17 Degrees x 13 Degrees
- Image Frequency 30Hz
- Length 10"
- Width 6-1/2"
- Height 4"
- Enclosure Material Plastic/Rubber
- Color Black
- Auto Focus Yes
- Digital Zoom Yes
- Power Requirement Li-Ion Battery
- Data Logging No
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Detecting Distance Approx 600 yd.
- Power Options AC & DC
- Includes LS-Series Thermal Handheld Camera, USB Cable, USB AC Adapter, Wrist Strap, Soft Drawstring Bag, Product CD
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.