Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTRMS Clamp Meter
- Max. AC Amps1000
- Max. DC Amps1000
- Current Accuracy+/-2.8%
- Max. AC Volts1000
- Max. DC Volts1000
- Calibration Frequency50/60Hz
- Max. Resistance40M
- Jaw Opening1.6"
- True RMSYes
- Thermometer TypeInfrared and Type K
- Temp. RangeIR -20 to 518 Degrees F, Type K -4 to 1400 Degrees F
- Operating Temp. Range32 to 122 Degrees F
- Peak CaptureYes
- Safety RatingCAT IV-600V
- Special FeaturesIR Thermometer
- Power Source(6) AAA Batteries
- IncludesTest Leads, Battery and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4282)
- Testers (4207)
- Test Instruments (3661)
- Current Meters (512)
- Ammeter Meters (448)
- Voltmeter Meters (439)
- Voltage Testers (342)
- Electrical Voltage Testers (331)
- Digital Ammeters (294)
- Power Meters (219)
- Clamp-On Meters (181)
- Clamp-On Ammeters (171)
- Power Clamp-On Meters (169)
- True RMS Testers (163)
- Electrical Power Meters (116)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.