Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
LS64 Thermal Monocular, Handheld, 640x512
- Item # 46U317
- Mfr. Model # 431-0011-21-00
- UNSPSC # 46171615
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.01 lbs.
- ItemThermal Handheld Monocular
- TypeLS Series
- IR Detector Resolution640X512
- Field of View18 Degrees x 14 Degrees
- Image Frequency30Hz
- Enclosure MaterialPlastic/Rubber
- Auto FocusYes
- Digital ZoomYes
- Power RequirementLi-Ion Battery
- Data LoggingNo
- Temp. Range-4 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Detecting DistanceApprox 1200 yd.
- Power OptionsAC & DC
- IncludesLS-Series Thermal Handheld Camera, USB Cable, USB AC Adapter, Wrist Strap, Soft Drawstring Bag, Product CD
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.