Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Restricted: This item is not available for purchase online and is restricted to Government, Military, and Law Enforcement. Call 1-888-361-8649 to order.
Install Kit - Pathfinder LE, NTSC 30Hz
- Item # 6FZK1
- Mfr. Model # 421-0034-00
- UNSPSC # 46111702
- Catalog Page # 2776
- Shipping Weight 6.57 lbs.
- ItemVehicle Mounted Thermal Camera
- TypeUncooled, NTSC
- IR Detector Resolution320X240
- Field of View36 Degrees X 27 Degrees
- Image Frequency30Hz
- Enclosure MaterialAluminum
- Auto FocusYes
- Digital ZoomNo
- Power Requirement9-16 VDC
- Data LoggingNo
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees C to +80 Degrees C
- Detecting DistanceApprox. 1000 Ft.
- IncludesCables, Mounting Bracket, 7" Dia. Display
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
These would be great out with the big wildland fires right now to see through smoke on apparatus.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.