Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
HS-324 COMMAND, 19mm lens, NTSC 9 Hz
- Item # 6FZK5
- Mfr. Model # 431-0003-11-00S
- UNSPSC # 46111702
- Catalog Page # 2625
- Shipping Weight 7.45 lbs.
- ItemHandheld Thermal Camera
- TypeHS-324, Uncooled, NTSC
- IR Detector Resolution320X240
- Field of View24 Degrees X 18 Degrees
- Image Frequency7.5Hz
- Enclosure MaterialPlastic w/SPE-3 Overmold
- Auto FocusYes
- Digital ZoomYes
- Power Requirement4 AA NiMH Batteries
- Data LoggingYes
- File FormatsJPEG & AVI
- Temp. Range-20 Degrees C to +60 Degrees C
- Detecting DistanceApprox. 1500 Ft.
- Power OptionsAC & DC
- Includes4 Rechargeable AA NiMH Batteries, AC & Vehicle Power Adapter/Charger, Hotshoe, Quick Reference Guide, CD Manual, Video and USB Cables, Removable SD Card, Clock, Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.