Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Round Infrared Wndw, 75mm dia., Type 3/12
- Item # 11Y559
- Mfr. Model # 19251-100
- UNSPSC # 31242002
- Catalog Page # 867
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
- Item3" Round Infrared Window
- Crystal Insert Size75mm dia.
- Viewing Aperture Size69mm dia.
- Viewing Aperture Area3739 sq. mm
- Window Thickness2mm
- NEMA RatingType 3 and 12
- IP RatingIP67
- Gasket Maximum Temperature76.7 Degrees C (170 Degrees F)
- Body Maximum Temperature510 Degrees C (950 Degrees F)
- Optic Maximum Temperature1355.6 Degrees C (2474 Degrees F)
- Voltage RangeAny
- UseIndoor, Outdoor
- ComponentsAnodized Aluminum Frame and Cover
- Body MaterialAluminum
- Special FeaturesHinged Cover Stays Attached, No Special Tool to Secure Cover, Window Labeling/ID Inside the Cover, (3) Step Installation, No Screw Holes to Drill
- IncludesInstallation Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.