Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, 3 HP, 3 Phase, 208-230/460V, 14 Stage
- Item # 22W737
- Mfr. Model # PB2714S303
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3718
- Shipping Weight 49.8 lbs.
- ItemMulti-Stage Booster Pump
- Inlet1" FNPT
- Outlet1" FNPT
- Max. Pressure190 psi
- Housing Material304 SS Shell, 304 SS Suction And Discharge
- Impeller MaterialNoryl
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Max. Case Pressure300 psi
- Max. Fluid ViscosityClear Water
- Max. Liquid Temp.140 Degrees F
- Motor EnclosureODP
- Seal TypeMechanical Type 21
- Seal MaterialStainless Steel, Viton and Carbon/Ceramic
- Wetted MaterialsNoryl,304 SS,316 SS,Carbon,Ceramic,Viton,BZ
- NEMA/IEC FrameNEMA 56J
- ApplicationPressure Boosting, Pressure Cleaning, Spray or Mist Systems, Reverse Osmosis, Water Circulation
- Agency ComplianceCSA, CUS, UL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- IncludesKit/Motor Cover Vertical
- Bearing TypeBall
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head19 gpm @ 358 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head25-13 gpm @ 254-415 ft.
- Diffuser MaterialNoryl
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating65 Degrees C
- Plug or Connector TypeDirect Wire
- Seal ApplicationClear Water
- Service Factor1
- Shaft Material303 SS Shaft, 316 SS Coupling
- Suction Lift0 ft.
- GPM @ 40 PSI32.2
- GPM @ 60 PSI30.6
- GPM @ 80 PSI28.9
- GPM @ 100 PSI27
- GPM @ 120 PSI24.8
- GPM @ 140 PSI22.2
- GPM @ 160 PSI18.4
- GPM @ 180 PSI12.2
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Have the unit already with a bad motor. Don't need the full capicity of the 3 HP
I have answered this question,
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.