Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, 1/3 HP, 1 Phase, 115/230V, 8 Stage
- Item # 22W709
- Mfr. Model # PB0508A031
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3718
- Shipping Weight 38.1 lbs.
- Item Multi-Stage Booster Pump
- HP 1/3
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/230
- Amps 8.6/4.3
- Inlet 3/4" FNPT
- Outlet 3/4" FNPT
- Stages 8
- GPM @ 10 PSI 9.5
- Max. Pressure 87 psi
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Noryl
- Impeller Type Closed
- Max. Case Pressure 300 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity Clear Water
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Seal Type Mechanical Type 21
- Seal Material Stainless Steel, Buna N and Carbon/Ceramic
- Wetted Materials Noryl,304 SS,CI,316 SS,Carbon,Ceramic,Buna N,BZ
- RPM 3450
- Motor Type Capacitor-Start
- NEMA/IEC Frame NEMA 56J
- Application Pressure Boosting, Pressure Cleaning, Spray or Mist Systems, Reverse Osmosis, Water Circulation
- Agency Compliance CSA, CUS, UL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes Kit/Motor Cover Vertical
- Length 20-1/4"
- Width 6-1/2"
- Height 9"
- Bearing Type Ball
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 6 gpm @ 150 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 7.5-4 gpm @ 115-150 ft.
- Diffuser Material Noryl
- Duty Continuous
- Hz 60
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating 65 Degrees C
- Plug or Connector Type Direct Wire
- Seal Application Clear Water
- Service Factor 1.75
- Shaft Material 303 SS Shaft, 316 SS Coupling
- Suction Lift 0 ft.
- GPM @ 20 PSI 8.2
- GPM @ 40 PSI 7.3
- GPM @ 60 PSI 5.8
- GPM @ 80 PSI 3.5
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.