Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Booster Pump, 2 HP, 3-Phase, 208-230/460V
- Item # 22W762
- Mfr. Model # CJ101C203
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 88.7 lbs.
- Item Booster Pump
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- HP 2
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Amps 7.4/3.7
- Hz 60/50
- Inlet (In.) 1-1/2 FNPT
- Outlet (In.) 1-1/4 FNPT
- GPM @ 25 PSI 47
- GPM @ 30 PSI 44
- GPM @ 35 PSI 43
- GPM @ 40 PSI 41
- GPM @ 50 PSI 37
- GPM @ 60 PSI 33
- GPM of Water @ 70 PSI 29
- GPM @ 80 PSI 23
- GPM of Water @ 90 PSI 15
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 98
- Suction Lift (Ft.) 25
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI) 160
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.) 23 @ 180
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.) 32-16 GPM @ 143-198 Ft
- Motor RPM 3450/2875
- Motor Type ODP
- Duty Continuous
- Wetted Materials Brass,CI,416 SS,Buna N,Carbon,Silicon Carbide,BR
- Impeller Material Brass
- Impeller Type Closed
- Diffuser Material Cast Iron
- Seal Material Stainless Steel, Buna N and Carbon/Silicon Carbide
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Seal Application Water
- Bearing Type BALL
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F) 200 Degrees
- Min. Inlet Flow Required 2 GPM
- Max. Inlet Pressure (PSI) 2
- Stages 3
- Max. Fluid Viscosity Clear Water
- Plug or Connector Type Direct Wire
- Length (In.) 21-3/8
- Width (In.) 7
- Height (In.) 8-15/16
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating 65 Degrees C/149 Degrees F
- Service Factor 1.25
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI) 98
- NEMA/IEC Frame NEMA 56J
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- Application Water Circulation Booster Service Water Transfer
- Agency Compliance CSA, CUS, UL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes 1/4" Tap and Plug for Pressure Switch Application, 1/4" Vacuum Tapping, 1/4" Drain Plug
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA and LA
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.