Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemBooster Pump
- Motor EnclosureODP
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Inlet (In.)1-1/2 FNPT
- Outlet (In.)1-1/4 FNPT
- GPM @ 15 PSI70
- GPM @ 20 PSI62
- GPM @ 25 PSI52
- GPM @ 30 PSI41
- GPM @ 35 PSI23
- Max. Pressure (PSI)39
- Suction Lift (Ft.)25
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)100
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)50 @ 68
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.)63-35 GPM @ 51-81 Ft
- Motor RPM3450/2875
- Motor TypeODP
- Wetted MaterialsBrass,CI,416 SS,Buna N,Carbon,Silicon Carbide,BR
- Impeller MaterialBrass
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Diffuser MaterialCast Iron
- Seal MaterialStainless Steel, Buna N and Carbon/Silicon Carbide
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Seal ApplicationWater
- Bearing TypeBall
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)200 Degrees
- Min. Inlet Flow Required2 GPM
- Max. Inlet Pressure (PSI)61
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.)Clear Water
- Max. Fluid ViscosityClear Water
- Plug or Connector TypeDirect Wire
- Length (In.)14-1/2
- Width (In.)8-1/4
- Height (In.)3-5/16
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating65 Degrees C/149 Degrees F
- Service Factor1.4
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI)39
- NEMA/IEC FrameNEMA 56J
- For Use WithNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- ApplicationWater Circulation Booster Service Water Transfer
- Agency ComplianceCSA, CUS, UL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- Includes1/4" Drain Plug, Discharge Rotates In 90 Degree Increments
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.