Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemConcrete Repair Compound
- Number of Components1
- Size5 gal.
- Container TypePail
- Coverage3.3 cu. ft.
- Flash Point141 Degrees F
- Application Time10 to 20 min.
- Dry Time30 min.
- Dry Time Recoat1 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free15 min.
- Functional Cure1 hr.
- Adheres ToConcrete, Steel, Wood, Asphalt
- ApplicationRepair Concrete, Asphalt, Steel, Wood, Fiberglass, Marble, Build Ramps, Seamless Floors, Resurface Concrete, Repair Anchor Bolts, Vertical/Horizontal and Overhead Sites, Non-skid Surface, ADA, Bridge Repair, Drain Repair, Manhole Repair
- For Use WithMfr. No. FK-Temp, FK-MP-5, FK-Primer, FKPrimer-QT, FK-PS100 Kit
- CharacteristicsHigh Impact and Abrasion Resistance, Fast Cure and Traffic Time, Vinyl Polymer, Vertical and Overhead Application, Chemical Resistant, Apply to a Feather Edge, Non-Shrink, Zero Slump, 100% Solid
- MeetsASTM D 790, ASTM D 638, ASTM D 570, ASTM D, 2240, TXDOT-TEX614-J
- IncludesCatalyst, Measuring Bottle
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.