Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Wildland Pump w/Tank, 50 gal, 300 ft Hose
- Item # 6ATM8
- Mfr. Model # QW200M
- UNSPSC # 46191605
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 162.0 lbs.
- Item Wildland Firefighting Sprayer w/Tank
- Application Firefighting
- Pump Plunger Pump w/ Viton Seals
- Pressure Release Pressure Control With By-Pass Agitation: 10-150 Psi, 600 Psi Liquid-Filled Gauge, Full By-Pass/Agitation/Priming Valve
- PSI 150 psi
- Motor 12 V DC, 10A-30A Draw, Sealed Weatherproof Design
- Flow Rate 3 gpm
- Disconnect Switch and Cable
- Reel Type Manual
- Hose Length 300 ft.
- Hose Dia. 3/8"
- Handle Spray Gun
- Handle Material Steel
- Gauge 14 ga.
- Frame Material Steel
- Battery Type Series 27 Deep Cycle Battery
- Charger Integrated Charging System: Fully Automatic, Selectable 2A/10A/15A, Charge Maintainer, Status Indicator
- Color Red
- Tank Capacity 50 gal.
- Tank Material Poly
- Features Instant On/Off That Saves Battery Life. Integrated Battery Charging System, Digital Battery Status Readout. Quick Connects Foster Automatic Shut-Off Socket And Swivel Plug. Patented Design Which Provides The High Performance, Using Lowest Amperage
- Includes Includes Spray Gun/Nozzle, Battery Charger
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.