Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Wildland Pump, 300 ft. Hose
- Item # 6ATM7
- Mfr. Model # QW100M
- UNSPSC # 46191605
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 162.0 lbs.
- ItemWildland Firefighting Sprayer
- PumpPlunger Pump w/ Viton Seals
- Pressure ReleasePressure Control With By-Pass Agitation: 10-150 Psi, 600 Psi Liquid-Filled Gauge, Full By-Pass/Agitation/Priming Valve
- PSI150 psi
- Motor12 V DC, 10A-30A Draw, Sealed Weatherproof Design
- Flow Rate3 gpm
- DisconnectSwitch and Cable
- Reel TypeManual
- Hose Length300 ft.
- Hose Dia.3/8"
- HandleSpray Gun
- Handle MaterialSteel
- Gauge14 ga.
- Frame MaterialSteel
- Battery TypeSeries 27 Deep Cycle Battery
- ChargerIntegrated Charging System: Fully Automatic, Selectable 2A/10A/15A, Charge Maintainer, Status Indicator
- FeaturesInstant On/Off That Saves Battery Life. Integrated Battery Charging System, Digital Battery Status Readout. Quick Connects Foster Automatic Shut-Off Socket And Swivel Plug. Patented Design Which Provides High Performance While Using Lowest Amperage
- IncludesIncludes Spray Gun/Nozzle, Battery Charger
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.