Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Telescoping Tree Pruner, 16 Ft Pole
- Item # 5UJF4
- Mfr. Model # 94616985
- UNSPSC # 27112007
- Catalog Page # 1408
- Shipping Weight 5.94 lbs.
- ItemTelescoping Tree Pruner
- Blade Length15"
- Blade MaterialNon-Stick Steel
- Handle MaterialFiberglass
- Grip TypeCushioned Grip
- Cutting Capacity1-1/8"
- Pole MaterialFiberglass/aluminum pole
- Number of Poles(1) 16 ft.
- Overall Length192"
- Lock TypeLocking Collar
- Includes15" WoodZig(R) Saw Blade
- FeaturesPower-Lever(R) mechanism allows 2X easier cutting making the toughest of jobs a snap! Fully hardened steel blade with non-stick coating cuts with less effort. Premium fiberglass and aluminum pole construction. 27 in. cushion grip for comfort and control. 15 in. DUAL PURPOSE razor sharp Triple Grind Power Tooth(R) saw blade for larger branches.16 ft. Telescoping tree pruner extends to provide maximum utility.1 Â¿ in. Cutting capacity.Lifetime Warranty
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.