Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Smoke Alarm, 120V AC/DC
- Item # 48Z668
- Mfr. Model # SA520B
- UNSPSC # 46191501
- Catalog Page # 2487
- Shipping Weight 0.72 lbs.
- ItemSmoke Alarm
- Detection MethodPhotoelectric
- Interconnection CapabilityYes
- Power Source120VAC, (2) AA
- Audible Alert85dB @ 10 ft.
- Visual AlertRed LED
- Digital ReadoutNo
- Battery BackupYes
- FeaturesBridge Unit-Wireless & Hardwired Photoelectric 120-Volt AC/DC Smoke Alarm, 10 year limited warranty, 915MHz with 65K security codes and 3 channel hopping
- Hush ButtonYes
- Test ButtonYes
- Locking PinYes
- Operating Temp.40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Includes(2) AA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length10 Year Limited
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
When one alarm goes off all other alarms connected to the same electrical line will go off as well. You can interconnect up to 12 smoke alarms.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.