Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemBiohazard Spill Kit
- Container TypeCarrying Case
- Container Size8-3/8" x 9"
- Volume Absorbed Per Pkg.1 Use
- Includes(3) Bzk Antiseptic Towelettes, (1) Disposable Gown W/Full Sleeves, (2) Disposable Shoe Covers, (1) Eye Shield With Ear Loop Mask, (1) Fluid Control Solidifier Pack, 21 Gm., (1) Biohazard Scoop, (2) 24"X24" Biohazard Bags, (2) 8"X12" Clear Plastic Bags, (2) Twist Ties, (2) 5"X8" Germicidal (Kills Germs) Wipes, (3) Disposable Clean-Up Towels, (2) Exam Quality Vinyl Gloves, 1 Pair, (1) Bodily Fluid Pick-Up Guide
- StandardsFederal OSHA 29CFR1910.1030(d)(3)(i)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Spill Control Absorbents (1960)
- Spill Control Sorbents (1956)
- Disposable Gloves (1096)
- Boot/Shoe Covers (217)
- Shoe Covers (125)
- Vinyl Gloves (123)
- Biohazard Bags (105)
- Bio Hazard Bags (104)
- Hazardous Material Bags (55)
- Bodily Fluid Spill Control Kits (54)
- Biohazard Spill Kits (48)
- Bodily Fluid Cleanup First Aid Kits (35)
- Biohazard Kits (23)
- Emergency Response PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Kits (12)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.