Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
First Aid Kit Refill, Unitized, 65Pcs
- Item # 36M333
- Mfr. Model # 740010-GR
- UNSPSC # 42172001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- ItemFirst Aid Kit Refill
- Mount TypePortable
- Kit TypeUnitized
- Number of Components65
- People Served10
- Case MaterialCardboard
- Number of Shelves0
- Color CodeYellow-Bandages, Compresses, Blue-Antiseptics, Wound Cleansers, Red-Burn Treatment, Green-Special, Miscellaneous, Orange-Personal Protection
- For Use WithMfr. No. 238-AN, 240-AN
- Includes(1) AN146: 1" x 3" Adhesive Plastic Bandages, 16/Box, (1) AN206: 3" x 3" Gauze Dressing Pads, 8/Box, (1) AN205: 5" x 9" Trauma Pad, 1/Box, (1) AN5071: 40" Triangular Sling/Bandage, with (2) Safety Pins, 1/Box, (1) AN337: BZK Antiseptic Towelettes, 10/Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.