Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
First Aid Kit, Unitized, 1060Pcs, 150 Ppl
- Item # 6XNE2
- Mfr. Model # 248-O/P
- UNSPSC # 42172001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 20.3 lbs.
- ItemFirst Aid Kit
- Mount TypePortable, Wall Mount
- Kit TypeUnitized
- Number of Components1060
- People Served150
- Case MaterialMetal
- Number of Shelves4
- Color CodeYellow-Bandages, Compresses, Blue-Antiseptics, Wound Cleansers, Red-Burn Treatment, Green-Special, Miscellaneous, Orange-Personal Protection
- Includes(1) H107: 1" x 3" Adhesive Plastic Bandages, 250/Box, (1) G121: 1" x 3" Fabric Bandages, 50/Box, (1) G124: Knuckle Fabric Bandages, 40/Box, (1) G126: Fingertip Fabric Bandages, 40/Box, (1) I256: 3" x 4" Non-Stick Pads, 50/Box, (1) I228: 24 - 2" x 2", 24 - 3 "x 3" Gauze Dressing Pads, (1) AN205: 5" x 9" Trauma Pad, 1/Box, (1) M270: Emergency Pressure Dressing, (1) H245: 2" Conforming Gauze Roll Bandages, 10/Box, (1) B518: 36" Triangular Sling/Bandage, with (2) Safety Pins, 1/Box, (1) AN5071: 40" Triangular Sling/Bandage, with (2) Safety Pins, 1/Box, (1) I411: Aspirin Tablets, (125) 2-Pks, (1) H452: Cherry Cough Drops, 100/Box, (1) H305: Alcohol Cleansing Pads, 100/Box, (1) B304: BZK Antiseptic Towelettes, 18/Box, (1) M528: Antiseptic Spray, 3 oz., (1) G460: Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packs, 25/Box, (1) G310: Povidone-Iodine Infection Control Wipes, 50/Box, (1) 3" x 5 yd. Cohesive Elastic Bandage Wrap, Latex Free, (1) 2" x 5 yd. 3-Cut First Aid Tape, (2) B503: 4" x 5" Instant Cold Compresses, 1/Box, (1) M531: Burn Spray, 3 oz., (1) Eye Wash, 4 oz., (1) B717: 2 Sterile Eye Pads, 1 oz. Eye Wash, 1/2 "x 5 yd. First Aid Tape Roll, (1) B504: Cpr Pack: 1 Cpr 1-Way Valve Faceshield, (2) Exam Quality Vinyl Gloves, and (3) BZK Antiseptic Towelettes, All Latex Free, (1) AN5112: Exam Quality Vinyl Gloves, 4/Box, (1) 4-1/2" Scissors, Nickel Plated, (1) 4" Tweezers, Plastic, (1) First Aid Guide, (1) M5063: 20-Pocket, Vinyl Liner
- StandardsOSHA, ANSI
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.