Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFirst Aid Kit
- Mount TypePortable, Wall Mount
- Kit TypeBulk
- Number of Components62
- People Served10
- Case MaterialPlastic
- Number of Shelves1
- Color CodeNo
- Includes(16) 3/4" x 3" Adhesive Plastic Bandages, (1) 2" x 4" Elbow and Knee Plastic Bandage, (1) 1-3/4" x 2" Small Fingertip Fabric Bandage, (4) 2" x 2" Gauze Dressing Pads, (2) 2-Pks, (4) 3" x 3" Gauze Dressing Pads, (2) 2-Pks, (2) 4" x 4" Gauze Dressing Pads, (1) 2-Pack, (1) 5" x 9" Trauma Pad, (1) 2" Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, (1) 3" Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, (1) 36" Triangular Sling/Bandage, with (2) Safety Pins, (6) Aspirin Tablets, (3) 2-Pks, (6) Alcohol Cleansing Pads, (6) BZK Antiseptic Towelettes, (3) Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packs, (1) Burn Relief Pack, 3.5g, (1) 1" x 5 yd. First Aid Tape Roll, (1) 6" x 9" Instant Cold Compress, (1) Sterile Eye Pad, (2) Exam Quality Vinyl Gloves, (1) Pair, (1) 4-1/2" Scissors, Nickel Plated, (1) 4" Tweezers, Plastic, (1) First Aid Guide
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.