Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
First Aid Kit, Bulk, White, 106 Pcs, 25 Ppl
- Item # 3PWU2
- Mfr. Model # 3PWU2
- UNSPSC # 42172001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.75 lbs.
- ItemFirst Aid Kit
- Mount TypePortable
- Kit TypeBulk
- Number of Components106
- People Served25
- Case MaterialPlastic
- Color CodeNo
- Includes(50) Adhesive Plastic Bandages, 3/4" x 3", (3) Large Fingertip Fabric Bandages, (2) Knuckle Fabric Bandages, (1) Triangular Sling/Bandage, with (2) Safety Pins, 36", (6) Gauze Dressing Pads, 2" x 2", (1) Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, 2", (1) Trauma Pad, 5" x 9", (1) Sterile Eye Pad, (12) BZK Antiseptic Towelettes, (6) Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packs, (3) Insect Sting Relief Pads, (1) Eye Wash, 4 oz., (1) Instant Cold Compress, 4" x 5", (12) Aspirin Tablets, (6) 2-Pks, (1) First Aid Tape Roll, 1/2" x 5 yd., (1) Scissors, 4-1/2", Nickel Plated, (1) Tweezers, 4", Plastic, (2) Exam Quality Vinyl Gloves, 1 Pair, (1) First Aid Guide
- StandardsOSHA 1910.151b
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.