Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
First Aid Kit, Bloodborne Pathogen
- Item # 3PWJ7
- Mfr. Model # 216-O/LAB
- UNSPSC # 42172001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.3 lbs.
- ItemBloodborne Pathogen Kit
- Container TypePlastic Case
- Container Size8-3/8" x 9" x 2-1/2"
- Includes(3) Bzk Antiseptic Towelettes, (1) Disposable Gown W/Full Sleeves, (1) Disposable Bonnet, (2) Disposable Shoe Covers, (1) Eye Shield With Ear Loop Mask, (1) Fluid Control Solidifier Pack, 21 Gm., (1) Biohazard Scoop, (2) 24"X24" Biohazard Bags, (2) 8"X12" Clear Plastic Bags, (2) Twist Ties, (3) Disposable Clean-Up Towels, (2) 5"X8" Germicidal (Kills Germs) Wipes, (2) Exam Quality Vinyl Gloves, 1 Pair, (1) Bodily Fluid Pick-Up Guide, (1) Cpr Pack: 1 Cpr One-Way Valve Face Shield, 2 Exam Quality Vinyl Gloves, And 3 Bzk Antiseptic Towelettes, All Latex Free
- StandardsOSHA, 26 CFR 1910.1030 (d) (3) (i)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This kit is not refillable.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.