Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFirst Aid Kit
- Mount TypePortable
- Kit TypeBulk
- Number of Components71
- Case MaterialPlastic
- Number of Shelves0
- Color CodeNo
- Includes(6) 3/4" x 3" Adhesive Plastic Bandages, (1) AN101: 1" x 3" Fabric Bandages, 16/Box, (3) Knuckle Fabric Bandages, (3) Fingertip Fabric Bandages, (3) 2" x 4" Elbow and Knee Plastic Bandages, (2) 4" x 4" Gauze Dressing Pads, (2) 8" x 10" Trauma Pads, (1) 2" Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, (2) 36" Triangular Sling/Bandage with (2) Safety Pins, (6) Antihistamine Tablets, (1) AN337: BZK Antiseptic Towelettes, 10/Box, (3) First Aid Cream, 0.9g Packs, (2) 2" x 5 yd. Latex Free Elastic Bandages, (1) 1/2" x 10 yd. First Aid Tape Roll, (1) 24" x 24" Biohazard Bag, (1) Cpr 1-Way Valve Face Shield, Latex Free, (1) 3-3/4" x 27" Rolled Wire Splint, 1/Box, (1) B502: 52" x 84" Emergency Blanket, 1/Box, (4) Exam Quality Vinyl Gloves, 2 Pairs, (1) 4-1/2" Scissors, Nickel Plated, (1) 4" Tweezers, Plastic, (1) First Aid Guide
- StandardsMeets Federal OSHA Requirement 1910.266(d)(2)(ii)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.