Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flu and Germ Protection Kit
- Item # 5DXY1
- Mfr. Model # 10182
- UNSPSC # 42172001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- ItemFlu and Germ Protection Kit
- People Served1
- Number of Components8
- Case TypeZip and Seal Bag
- Case MaterialPlastic
- Includes(4) Face Masks With Ear Loops, (2) 1 Pair Exam Quality Vinyl Gloves, (1) 1 oz. Sanitizing Gel, (1) Preventing The Spread Of Germs Information Guide
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR.
- Item # 5DXY4AMERICAN RED CROSSPrice:
$39.55 / each
- Item # 5DXY6FIRST AID ONLYPrice:
$47.85 / each
- Item # 5DXX9FIRST AID ONLYPrice:$6.34
- Item # 5DXY3AMERICAN RED CROSSPrice:
$27.45 / each
- Item # 5DXY2FIRST AID ONLYPrice:
$10.28 / each
- Item # 5DXY0FIRST AID ONLYPrice:$4.50
- Item # 5DXX8FIRST AID ONLYPrice:
$255.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.