Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm, 120VAC
- Item # 5MPL0
- Mfr. Model # 21007624
- UNSPSC # 46191501
- Catalog Page # 2487
- Shipping Weight 0.93 lbs.
- ItemSmoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Detection MethodPhotoelectric
- Interconnection CapabilityUp to 24 Units
- Power Source120VAC, 9V
- Audible Alert85dB @ 10 ft., Horn
- Visual AlertRed LED
- Digital ReadoutNo
- Battery BackupYes
- FeaturesInterconnectable, Green Power LED, Red Alarm Status LED, Quick Connect Power Harness, End of Life Alarm, Voice Warning
- Hush ButtonYes
- Test ButtonYes
- Locking PinYes
- Operating Temp.40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- StandardsUL, NFPA, Federal Housing Authority, Housing and Urban Development and California State Fire Marshal Guidelines
- IncludesMounting Bracket and Alarm Latch Indicator
- Manufacturers Warranty Length7 Year Limited
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This monitor is equipped with an end of life alarm. At the end of the 7-year life, the end-of-life alarm will chirp every 30 seconds so the user knows it is time to replace the alarm. When the battery is low the alarm will also chirp.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.