Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm, 120VAC
- Item # 5MPL0
- Mfr. Model # 21007624
- UNSPSC # 46191501
- Catalog Page # 2487
- Shipping Weight 0.93 lbs.
- Item Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Detection Method Photoelectric
- Interconnection Capability Up to 24 Units
- Power Source 120VAC, 9V
- Audible Alert 85dB @ 10 ft., Horn
- Visual Alert Red LED
- Diameter 5-3/4"
- Height 1-7/8"
- Digital Readout No
- Battery Backup Yes
- Features Interconnectable, Green Power LED, Red Alarm Status LED, Quick Connect Power Harness, End of Life Alarm, Voice Warning
- Hush Button Yes
- Test Button Yes
- Locking Pin Yes
- Operating Temp. 40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Standards UL, NFPA, Federal Housing Authority, Housing and Urban Development and California State Fire Marshal Guidelines
- Includes Mounting Bracket and Alarm Latch Indicator
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 7 Year Limited
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This monitor is equipped with an end of life alarm. At the end of the 7-year life, the end-of-life alarm will chirp every 30 seconds so the user knows it is time to replace the alarm. When the battery is low the alarm will also chirp.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.