Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Smoke Alarm, Ionization, 120VAC, 9V
- Item # 5MPK9
- Mfr. Model # 21007582
- UNSPSC # 46191501
- Catalog Page # 2487
- Shipping Weight 0.71 lbs.
- Item Smoke Alarm
- Detection Method Ionization
- Interconnection Capability Up to 24 Units
- Power Source 120VAC, 9V
- Audible Alert 85dB @ 10 ft., Horn
- Visual Alert Red LED
- Diameter 5"
- Height 1-5/8"
- Digital Readout No
- Battery Backup Yes
- Features Interconnectable, Green Power LED, Red Alarm Status LED, Quick Connect Power Harness
- Hush Button Yes
- Test Button Yes
- Locking Pin Yes
- Operating Temp. 40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Standards UL, NFPA, Federal Housing Authority, Housing and Urban Development and California State Fire Marshal Guidelines
- Includes Mounting Bracket and Alarm Latch Indicator
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 Year Limited
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
The referenced Firex 12000 FADCM was an interconnectable combination ionizaton smoke and carbon monoxide alarm. Grainger product number 1XTH3 is suggested as a possible substitute.
For proper performance, the manufacturer suggests the following 9-volt batteries with an expiration date of 2016 or higher:
Carbon-zinc type - EVEREADY 1222; GOLD PEAK 1604P or 1604S;
Alkaline type - ENERGIZER 522; DURACELL MN1604 OR MX1604; GOLD PEAK 1604A PANASONIC 6AM6, 6AM-6, 6AM-6PI, 6AM6X, AND 6LR61 (GA); or
Lithium type - ULTRALIFE U9VL-J.
Using a different 9-volt battery or one with a an expiration date of prior to 2016 may cause the unit to chirp.
Thank you for using Grainger's Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.