Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Mag-Drive, 1/8 HP, 1.55 Amp, 21 Max Ft
- Item # 5FZV9
- Mfr. Model # DB3P-M612
- UNSPSC # 40151564
- Catalog Page # 3728
- Shipping Weight 14.19 lbs.
- ItemMagnetic Drive Pump
- Full Load Amps1.55
- Inlet1" FNPT
- Outlet1/2" MNPT
- Motor TypePSC
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head15
- GPM of Water @ 6 Ft. of Head14
- GPM of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head12.5
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head8.5
- GPM of Water @ 18 Ft. of Head5.5
- Max. Head21 ft.
- Operating Pressure8.2 psi
- Housing MaterialPolypropylene
- Impeller MaterialPolypropylene
- Max. Specific Gravity1.2
- Max. Viscosity50 CPS
- MountingClose Coupled
- Bearing TypeThrust & Radial
- Gasket MaterialFluoroelastomer
- ApplicationAcids, Caustics, Plating Solutions, DI-Water
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Item # 5FZV9
Mfr. Model # DB3P-M612
UNSPSC # 40151564
Catalog Page # 3728
All other mild chemical pumps I looked at indicated gravity feed.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.