Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Mag Drive, 1 1/2 HP, 208-230/460V
- Item # 3AZR7
- Mfr. Model # DB10V-T-M207
- UNSPSC # 40151564
- Catalog Page # 3302
- Shipping Weight 50.5 lbs.
- Item Magnetic Drive Pump
- HP 1-1/2
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Full Load Amps 4.25-3.90/1.95
- Inlet 1-1/2" FNPT
- Outlet 1-1/2" MNPT
- Motor Type Induction
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head 95
- GPM of Water @ 6 Ft. of Head 95
- GPM of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head 95
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 95
- GPM of Water @ 18 Ft. of Head 94
- GPM of Water @ 24 Ft. of Head 85
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 66
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 38
- Max. Head 52 ft.
- Length 17-19/64"
- Width 7-1/2"
- Height 8-19/64"
- Operating Pressure 32 psi
- Housing Material PVDF
- Impeller Material PVDF w/PTFE Bushing
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.5
- Max. Viscosity 100 CPS
- Mounting Horizontal
- Bearing Type Thrust & Radial
- Design Centrifugal
- Gasket Material Viton
- Series DB10
- Application Sodium Hypochlorite, Acids, Plating Solutions, DI Water
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.