Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Mag Drive, 3/4 HP, 208-230/460V
- Item # 3AZR6
- Mfr. Model # DB8V-T-M205
- UNSPSC # 40151564
- Catalog Page # 3728
- Shipping Weight 41.41 lbs.
- ItemMagnetic Drive Pump
- Full Load Amps2.4-2.3/1.15
- Inlet1-1/2" FNPT
- Outlet1" MNPT
- Motor TypeInduction
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head61
- GPM of Water @ 6 Ft. of Head61
- GPM of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head61
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head58
- GPM of Water @ 18 Ft. of Head55
- GPM of Water @ 24 Ft. of Head50
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head30
- Max. Head45 ft.
- Operating Pressure19.5 psi
- Housing MaterialPVDF
- Impeller MaterialPVDF w/PTFE Bushing
- Max. Specific Gravity1.5
- Max. Viscosity100 CPS
- Bearing TypeThrust & Radial
- Gasket MaterialViton
- ApplicationSodium Hypochlorite, Acids, Plating Solutions, DI Water
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Centrifugal Pumps (1470)
- Transfer Pumps (1259)
- Liquid Transfer Pumps (1149)
- Chemical Pumps (1130)
- Recirculating Pumps (553)
- Wastewater Pumps (458)
- Chemical Transfer Pumps (306)
- Acid Pumps (232)
- Saltwater Pumps (134)
- Plating Solution Pumps (106)
- Magnetic Drive Pumps (83)
- Brine Pumps (80)
- Photographic Chemical Pumps (54)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.