Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Mag Drive, 3/4 HP, 115/208-230V
- Item # 3AZR3
- Mfr. Model # DB7V-T-M204
- UNSPSC # 40151564
- Catalog Page # 3728
- Shipping Weight 44.52 lbs.
- Item Magnetic Drive Pump
- HP 3/4
- Voltage 115/208-230
- Full Load Amps 10.4/5.00-5.20
- Inlet 1-1/2" FNPT
- Outlet 1-1/2" MNPT
- Motor Type Induction
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head 69
- GPM of Water @ 6 Ft. of Head 69
- GPM of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head 69
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 64
- GPM of Water @ 18 Ft. of Head 58
- GPM of Water @ 24 Ft. of Head 50
- Max. Head 33 ft.
- Length 17-19/64"
- Width 7-1/2"
- Height 8-19/64"
- Operating Pressure 14.2 psi
- Housing Material PVDF
- Impeller Material PVDF w/PTFE Bushing
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.6
- Max. Viscosity 100 CPS
- Mounting Horizontal
- Bearing Type Thrust & Radial
- Design Centrifugal
- Gasket Material Viton
- Series DB7
- Application Sodium Hypochlorite, Acids, Plating Solutions, DI Water
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.