Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Drum Pump, 4/5 HP, 1 In Outlet, 52 In OAL
- Item # 5FZV5
- Mfr. Model # PFS-40 & M3V Kit
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3735
- Shipping Weight 21.45 lbs.
- ItemElectric Operated Drum Pump
- TypeMotor and Tube
- Motor EnclosureODP
- Motor TypeUniversal-Variable Speed
- Pump Body Material316 SS
- Wetted Materials316 SS, PTFE, FKM & PVC
- pH Range6-10
- Seal MaterialFluoroelastomer
- Discharge Tubing MaterialPVC
- For Use On55 Gallon Drums, Totes
- Maximum Head10 to 80 ft.
- Max. Pressure35 psi
- Max. Temp.220 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity500 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil26
- Max. GPM for Water40
- Inlet Size2"
- Outlet Size1" Barb
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1-5/16"
- Discharge Tube Length60"
- Suction Tube Length40"
- Suction Tube Outlet OD Size2"
- Suction Tube TypeIntake Tube
- Overall Length52"
- Adapter TypeOptional 2" IPS Thread M100099
- Adapter MaterialPP
- Agency ComplianceCSA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- IncludesPump, Motor, Hose, Clamp
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.