Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Drum Pump, 115VAC, 4/5 HP, 60 Hz
- Item # 5FZV1
- Mfr. Model # PFM-40 & M3V Kit
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3738
- Shipping Weight 15.55 lbs.
- Item Electric Operated Drum Pump
- Voltage 115VAC
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- HP 4/5
- RPM 3500 to 10,000
- Motor Enclosure Open Drip Proof
- Motor Type Electric Variable Speed
- Action Type Piston
- Pump Body Material Polypropylene
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene, PTFE, PVDF, FKM, 316 Stainless Steel and PVC
- pH Range 6 to 10
- Seal Material Fluoroelastomer
- Discharge Tubing Material PVC
- For Use On 55 gal. Drums and Totes
- GPM 10 to 40
- Maximum Head 10 to 80 ft.
- Max. Pressure 35 psi
- Max. Temp. 160 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity 500 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil 26
- Max. GPM for Water 40
- Inlet Size 2"
- Outlet Size 1" Barb
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1-5/16"
- Discharge Tube Length 5 ft.
- Suction Tube Length 40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 2"
- Suction Tube Type Intake Tube
- Overall Length 52"
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- DEF Compatible No
- Special Features Rugged, Industrial Quality, Available with A Variable Speed 115V Electric Or Air Motor, Produces Higher Flows And Higher Pressures, Best Choice For Totes
- Standards CSA Certified
- Application Chemical Transfer
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes Pump, Motor, Hose, Clamp
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.