Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Drum Pump, 115VAC, 4/5 HP, 60 Hz
- Item # 5FZV1
- Mfr. Model # PFM-40 & M3V Kit
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3738
- Shipping Weight 15.55 lbs.
- ItemElectric Operated Drum Pump
- RPM3500 to 10,000
- Motor EnclosureOpen Drip Proof
- Motor TypeElectric Variable Speed
- Action TypePiston
- Pump Body MaterialPolypropylene
- Wetted MaterialsPolypropylene, PTFE, PVDF, FKM, 316 Stainless Steel and PVC
- pH Range6 to 10
- Seal MaterialFluoroelastomer
- Discharge Tubing MaterialPVC
- For Use On55 gal. Drums and Totes
- GPM10 to 40
- Maximum Head10 to 80 ft.
- Max. Pressure35 psi
- Max. Temp.160 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity500 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil26
- Max. GPM for Water40
- Inlet Size2"
- Outlet Size1" Barb
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1-5/16"
- Discharge Tube Length5 ft.
- Suction Tube Length40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size2"
- Suction Tube TypeIntake Tube
- Overall Length52"
- Adapter TypeBung
- Adapter MaterialPolypropylene
- Adapter Dia.2"
- DEF CompatibleNo
- Special FeaturesRugged, Industrial Quality, Available with A Variable Speed 115V Electric Or Air Motor, Produces Higher Flows And Higher Pressures, Best Choice For Totes
- StandardsCSA Certified
- ApplicationChemical Transfer
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- IncludesPump, Motor, Hose, Clamp
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.