Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectric Operated Drum Pump
- RPM6000 to 13,000
- Motor EnclosureOpen Drip Proof
- Motor TypeElectric Variable Speed
- Action TypePiston
- Pump Body MaterialPolypropylene
- Wetted MaterialsPolypropylene, PTFE, FKM, 316 Stainless Steel and PVC
- pH Range6 to 10
- Seal MaterialFluoroelastomer
- Discharge Tubing MaterialPVC
- For Use On55 gal. Drums and Totes
- GPM7 to 17
- Maximum Head5 to 20 ft.
- Max. Pressure8 psi
- Max. Temp.150 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity300 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil7
- Max. GPM for Water17
- Inlet Size1-1/4"
- Outlet Size3/4" Barb
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1"
- Discharge Tube Length5 ft.
- Suction Tube Length40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size1-1/4"
- Suction Tube TypeIntake Tube
- Overall Length49"
- Adapter TypeBung
- Adapter MaterialPolypropylene
- Adapter Dia.2"
- DEF CompatibleNo
- Special FeaturesEconomical Choice, Available with A Two-Speed Electric Or Air Motor, Ideal Alternative to Slow, Troublesome Hand Pumps
- StandardsCSA Certified
- ApplicationChemical Transfer
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- IncludesPump, Motor, Hose, Clamp
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Unfortunatly you cannot use the 5FZU5 for 50% caustic soda, The "FKM" material will react with the chemical. You will need a pump that is compatible, like a 3DYK1 You need to avoid Viton, & FKM, Brass, Aluminum...
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.