Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Drum Pump, 115VAC, 1/2 HP, 60 Hz
- Item # 3KZH3
- Mfr. Model # PFP-EO-40
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 12.9 lbs.
- ItemElectric Operated Drum Pump
- Motor EnclosureOpen Drip Proof
- Motor TypePump with Open Drip-Proof
- Pump Body MaterialPolypropylene
- Wetted MaterialsPolypropylene, PTFE, PVDF, Viton
- Seal MaterialSealless
- Discharge Tubing MaterialPolypropylene
- Maximum Head80 ft.
- Max. Temp.160 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity500 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil40
- Max. GPM for Water40
- Outlet Size1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1"
- Discharge Tube Length40"
- Suction Tube Length40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size2"
- Suction Tube TypeCentrifugal
- DEF CompatibleNo
- Special FeaturesSeamless
- StandardsCSA Certified
- ApplicationTransfer of Acids, Corrosives, Chemicals
- Manufacturers Warranty Length90 Days
- IncludesPump, Motor
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.