Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectric Operated Drum Pump
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Motor TypeElectric AC
- Action TypePiston
- Pump Body MaterialCPVC
- Wetted MaterialsCPVC, PTFE, Alloy 625
- pH Range1 to 14
- Seal MaterialPTFE
- Discharge Tubing MaterialPVC
- For Use On30, 55 gal. Drums
- Maximum Head10 ft.
- Max. Pressure4.32 psi
- Max. Temp.150 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity400 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil7
- Max. GPM for Water10
- Inlet Size1.6"
- Outlet Size1" Barb
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1-5/16"
- Discharge Tube Length1"
- Suction Tube Length40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size1-5/8"
- Suction Tube TypeConstant
- Overall Length55"
- Adapter MaterialPolypropylene
- DEF CompatibleNo
- StandardsCSA Certified
- ApplicationChemical Transfer
- IncludesMotor, Hose and Clamp
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This one is not a "Food Grade Rated Pump" A - 3PXK1 is a Food grade pump 115 VAC. I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.