Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/2 HP PVDF Piston Electric Operated Drum Pump, 40 GPM, 10,000 RPM
- Item # 3DYJ4
- Mfr. Model # DPFV014
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3331
- Shipping Weight 23.2 lbs.
- Item Electric Operated Drum Pump
- Voltage 115VAC
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- HP 1/2
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Motor Type Universal AC/DC
- Housing Material PVDF
- Wetted Materials PVDF, PTFE, Viton, Alloy 625
- Discharge Tubing Material PVC
- For Use With Chemical Transfer
- GPM 40
- Max. Pressure 35 psi
- Max. Viscosity 500 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil 26
- Max. GPM for Water 40
- Inlet Size 2"
- Outlet Size 1" Barb
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1-5/16"
- Discharge Tube Length 1"
- Suction Tube Length 40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 2"
- Suction Tube Type Constant
- Metered No
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- DEF Compatible No
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Includes Motor, Hose and Clamp
- Height 40"
- Max. Head 80 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Self-Priming Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.