Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Drum Pump, 115VAC, 1/3 HP, 60 Hz
- Item # 15R526
- Mfr. Model # EFS-40/S1
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3738
- Shipping Weight 13.45 lbs.
- ItemElectric Operated Drum Pump
- RPM8000 to 14,000
- Motor EnclosureSplash Proof
- Motor TypeUniversal AC/DC
- Action TypePiston
- Pump Body Material316 Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials316 Stainless Steel, FKM, PTFE and ETFE
- pH Range6 to 10
- Seal MaterialFKM
- Discharge Tubing MaterialPVC
- Hose MaterialPVC
- For Use On30, 55 gal. Drums
- Maximum Head20 ft.
- Max. Pressure8.7 psi
- Max. Temp.212 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity300 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil7 @ 100 CPS
- Max. GPM for Water17
- Inlet Size1-1/4"
- Outlet Size3/4" Barb
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1"
- Discharge Tube Length5 ft.
- Hose Length5 ft.
- Suction Tube Length40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size1-1/4"
- Suction Tube TypeConstant
- Overall Length48-5/8"
- DEF CompatibleNo
- Special FeaturesSealless Design
- StandardsCSA Certified
- ApplicationMild Corrosive Chemicals
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- IncludesPump, Motor, Hose, Clamp
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.