Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Air Operated Drum Pump, 1/2 HP, 212 Deg F
- Item # 15R527
- Mfr. Model # EFS-40/S4
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3735
- Shipping Weight 17.0 lbs.
- ItemAir Operated Drum Pump
- TypeMotor and Tube
- Motor EnclosureAir
- Motor TypeAir
- Pump Body Material316 SS
- Wetted Materials316SS, FKM, PTFE & ETFE
- pH Range6-10
- Seal MaterialFKM
- Discharge Tubing MaterialPVC
- Hose MaterialPVC
- For Use On30,55 Gal. Drums
- Maximum Head17 ft.
- Max. Pressure7.4 psi
- Max. Temp.212 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity300 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil7 @ 100 cps
- Max. GPM for Water15
- Inlet Size1-1/4"
- Outlet Size3/4" Barb
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1"
- Discharge Tube Length5'
- Hose Length5'
- Suction Tube Length40"
- Suction Tube Outlet OD Size1-1/4"
- Suction Tube TypeConstant
- Overall Length46-13/16"
- Special FeaturesSealless Design
- ApplicationMild Corrosive Chemicals
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- IncludesPump, Motor, Hose & Clamp
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.