Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hand Operated Drum Pump, Lever, 3/4In FNPT
- Item # 30J077
- Mfr. Model # FR20V
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3732
- Shipping Weight 3.05 lbs.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypeLever
- Pump Body MaterialPolypropylene
- Wetted MaterialsPolypropylene, Fluorocarbon
- pH Range3.6 to 11.9
- For Use OnDrums, Totes and Barrels
- GPM11 oz. Per Stroke
- Maximum Head115 ft.
- Max. Pressure50 psi
- Max. Temp.120 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity50 SSU
- Inlet Size1" NPT
- Outlet Size3/4" FNPT
- Discharge Tube Length96"
- Suction Tube Length19-3/4" to 35-1/2"
- Overall Length35-1/2"
- Adapter TypeBung
- Adapter MaterialPolypropylene
- Adapter Dia.2"
- ApplicationEngine Oils Diesel Antifreeze Paraffin Gear Oils, Hydraulic Oils, Mild Acids and Degreasers
- IncludesTelescoping Suction Tube
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.