Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypePiston
- Pump Body MaterialPolypropylene
- Wetted MaterialsPolypropylene, Fluorocarbon
- pH Range3.6 to 11.9
- Seal MaterialPolyethylene
- Gasket MaterialFluorocarbon
- Discharge Tubing MaterialPolymer
- Piston MaterialPolypropylene
- For Use OnDEF, Light Oils, Gear Lube, Hydraulic Oils
- GPM11 oz. Per Stroke
- Maximum Head115 ft.
- Max. Pressure50 psi
- Max. Temp.120 Degrees F
- Ounces per Stroke11 oz.
- Max. Viscosity50 SSU
- Max. GPM for Oil11 oz. Per Stroke
- Max. GPM for Water11 oz. Per Stroke
- Inlet Size1"
- Outlet Size3/4"
- Suction Tube Length19-3/4" to 35-1/2"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size1-1/8"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size1"
- Suction Tube TypeTelescopic
- Overall Length35-1/2"
- Adapter TypeBung
- Adapter MaterialPolypropylene
- Adapter Dia.2"
- ApplicationFor DEF, Solvents, Cleaners, Degreasers, Deionized Water, Caustics
- FeaturesProducing 11oz per stroke is great for small shops or even as an emergency backup. Simple and easy to use, mounts directly to a 55gallon drum on the 2 NPT Bung adapter
- IncludesTelescoping Suction Tube
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.