Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hand Operated Pump, Aluminum, 3/4In FNPT
- Item # 3KUE7
- Mfr. Model # FR151
- UNSPSC # 40151506
- Catalog Page # 3732
- Shipping Weight 12.0 lbs.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypePiston
- Pump Body MaterialAluminum
- Wetted MaterialsAluminum, Buna-N, PTFE Resin, 301 Stainless Steel, Zinc-Plated Steel
- pH Range5 to 7
- For Use OnDrums, Totes and Barrels
- Maximum Head115 ft.
- Max. Pressure50 psi
- Max. Temp.120 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity1500 SSU
- Inlet Size1" NPT
- Outlet Size3/4" FNPT
- Hose Length3 ft.
- Suction Tube Length20" to 34-3/4"
- Overall Length34-3/4"
- Adapter TypeBung
- Adapter MaterialAluminum
- Adapter Dia.2"
- ApplicationFor Gasoline, Diesel, Oils up to SAE 40, Antifreeze and Kerosene
- FeaturesReplaceable Stainless Steel Sleeve Lining, Self-Priming
- StandardsUL Listed
- IncludesPail Spout, Telescoping Steel Suction Tube, Anti-Siphon Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.