Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hand Operated Pump, Aluminum, 3/4In FNPT
- Item # 3KUE7
- Mfr. Model # FR151
- UNSPSC # 40151506
- Catalog Page # 3732
- Shipping Weight 12.0 lbs.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Piston
- Pump Body Material Aluminum
- Wetted Materials Aluminum, Buna-N, PTFE Resin, 301 Stainless Steel, Zinc-Plated Steel
- pH Range 5 to 7
- For Use On Drums, Totes and Barrels
- GPM 20
- Maximum Head 115 ft.
- Max. Pressure 50 psi
- Max. Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity 1500 SSU
- Inlet Size 1" NPT
- Outlet Size 3/4" FNPT
- Hose Length 3 ft.
- Suction Tube Length 20" to 34-3/4"
- Overall Length 34-3/4"
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material Aluminum
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Application For Gasoline, Diesel, Oils up to SAE 40, Antifreeze and Kerosene
- Features Replaceable Stainless Steel Sleeve Lining, Self-Priming
- Standards UL Listed
- Includes Pail Spout, Telescoping Steel Suction Tube, Anti-Siphon Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.