Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypePiston
- Pump Body MaterialAluminum
- Wetted MaterialsAluminum, Buna-N, PTFE Resin, 301 Stainless Steel, Zinc-Plated Steel
- pH Range5 to 7
- Seal MaterialPolyethylene
- Gasket MaterialNitrile
- Discharge Tubing MaterialCast Iron and Aluminum
- Piston MaterialAluminum
- For Use OnDrums, Totes and Barrels
- Maximum Head115 ft.
- Max. Pressure50 psi
- Max. Temp.120 Degrees F
- Ounces per Stroke25.6 oz.
- Max. Viscosity1500 SSU
- Max. GPM for Oil11 oz. Per Stroke
- Max. GPM for Water11 oz. Per Stroke
- Inlet Size1"
- Outlet Size3/4" FNPT
- Suction Tube Length20" to 34-1/2"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size1-1/8"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size1"
- Suction Tube TypeTelescopic
- Overall Length34-3/4"
- Adapter TypeBung
- Adapter MaterialAluminum
- Adapter Dia.2"
- ApplicationFor Dispensing Gas and Lightweight Oils
- FeaturesReplaceable Stainless Steel Sleeve Lining, PTFE Resin Packing, Self-Priming, Lockable
- StandardsUL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.