Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hand Drum Pump, Rotary, Cast Iron, 1/2In OD
- Item # 2P530
- Mfr. Model # FR31
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3732
- Shipping Weight 16.5 lbs.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypeRotary
- Pump Body MaterialCast Iron
- Wetted MaterialsCast Iron, Steel, Fluorocarbon
- pH Range5 to 7
- Gasket MaterialVellumoid Fiber
- For Use On15, 30 and 55 gal. Drums
- Maximum Head115 ft.
- Max. Temp.150 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity300 SSU
- Inlet Size1" FNPT
- Outlet Size3/4" FNPT
- Suction Tube Length22" to 40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size7/8"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size3/4"
- Suction Tube TypeTelescopic
- Overall Length40"
- Adapter TypeBung
- Adapter MaterialCast Iron
- Adapter Dia.2"
- ApplicationFor Motor Oil
- FeaturesRotary Action
- IncludesReturn Drain, Thread Base and Telescoping Suction Pipe
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.