Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypeRotary
- Pump Body MaterialCast Iron
- Wetted MaterialsCast Iron, Steel, Fluorocarbon
- pH Range5 to 7
- Seal MaterialPolyethylene
- Gasket MaterialVellumoid Fiber
- Discharge Tubing MaterialCast Iron and Steel
- Piston MaterialAcetal
- For Use On15, 30 and 55 gal. Drums
- Maximum Head115 ft.
- Max. Pressure50 psi
- Max. Temp.150 Degrees F
- Ounces per Stroke32 oz.
- Max. Viscosity300 SSU
- Max. GPM for Oil1 QUART PER STROKE
- Max. GPM for Water1 QUART PER STROKE
- Inlet Size1/2"
- Outlet Size1/2"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size3/16"
- Suction Tube Length22" to 40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size7/8"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size3/4"
- Suction Tube TypeTelescopic
- Overall Length40"
- Adapter TypeBung
- Adapter MaterialCast Iron
- Adapter Dia.2"
- ApplicationFor Motor Oil
- FeaturesPumps is a lightweight, portable pump designed for use on tanks or barrels. Accurately dispenses one quart with each rotation.
- IncludesReturn Drain, Thread Base and Telescoping Suction Pipe
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: FR32
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.