Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hand Drum Pump, Rotary, Cast Iron, 1/2In OD
- Item # 2P530
- Mfr. Model # FR31X612
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # 3732
- Shipping Weight 16.5 lbs.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Rotary
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Steel, Fluorocarbon
- pH Range 5 to 7
- Gasket Material Vellumoid Fiber
- For Use On 15, 30 and 55 gal. Drums
- GPM 0.25
- Maximum Head 115 ft.
- Max. Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Max. Viscosity 300 SSU
- Inlet Size 1" FNPT
- Outlet Size 3/4" FNPT
- Suction Tube Length 22" to 40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 7/8"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size 3/4"
- Suction Tube Type Telescopic
- Overall Length 40"
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material Cast Iron
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Application For Motor Oil
- Features Rotary Action
- Standards None
- Includes Return Drain, Thread Base and Telescoping Suction Pipe
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.