Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fuel Transfer Pump Repair Kit
- Item # 2RE14
- Mfr. Model # 4200KTF8739
- UNSPSC # 40151728
- Catalog Page # 3732
- Shipping Weight 1.55 lbs.
- Item Fuel Transfer Pump Repair Kit
- Includes Inlet Screen, Bypass Valve and Spring, Rotor Key, Motor Shaft Seal, 5 Bronze Vanes, Pump Rotor, Rotor Cover, Rotor Cover Bolts, Rotor Cover Gasket, Bypass Cap Gasket, Inlet Gasket
- Type Bronze Vanes
- For Use With Mfr. No. FR1210G, FR4210GBFQ, FR4210G, FR610G, 1200C, 4200D, 600C
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
We do not sell just the vanes by themselves in a pack of 5. We currently sell the vanes, rotor, rotor cover, rotor cover bolts, rotor cover gasket, and the rotor key in a kit.
If your rotor cover is square, the kit you need with the longer vanes is Grainger number 19NK15.
If your rotor cover is round, the kit you need with the longer vanes is Grainger number 19NK16.
Thanks and Best Regards,
Fill-Rite Technical Support
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.