Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFuel Transfer Pump
- Pump DesignPositive Displacement
- Voltage115VAC and 230VAC
- Hose Dia.3/4"
- Hose Length12 ft.
- Suction Tube Length22" to 40"
- Inlet Size1" MNPT
- Outlet Size3/4" FNPT
- Amps AC2
- RPM1725 and 1425
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Bearing TypeBall
- Nozzle TypeManual
- Duty Cycle30 min.
- Overall Length12"
- Overall Height9"
- Overall Width9"
- Seal MaterialCeramic/Carbon
- Seal TypeMechanical
- FeaturesExplosion Proof, Heavy Duty Switch, Thermal Overload Protection
- Compatible FluidsDiesel, Gasoline, Kerosene, E15, Biodiesel up to B20
- StandardsUL, cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
- IncludesAdjustable Telescoping Suction Tube, Hose, Check Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, Strainer
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: FR610G
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.