Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fuel Transfer Pump, 1/4 hp, 20 gpm
- Item # 4RP93
- Mfr. Model # FR4210G
- UNSPSC # 40151532
- Catalog Page # 3732
- Shipping Weight 34.055 lbs.
- ItemFuel Transfer Pump
- Pump DesignRotary Vane
- Hose Dia.1"
- Hose Length12 ft.
- Suction Tube Length20" to 34-3/4"
- Power Cord Length18 ft.
- Inlet Size1" MNPT
- Outlet Size1" FNPT
- Max. Viscosity50 SSU
- Amps AC22
- Bypass ValveInternal
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Nozzle MaterialAluminum
- Bearing TypeBall without Lubrication
- Nozzle TypeManual
- Duty Cycle30 min.
- Overall Length13"
- Overall Height12"
- Overall Width9"
- Seal MaterialCeramic/Carbon
- Seal TypeMechanical
- FeaturesExplosion Proof Motor, Thermal Overload Protection
- Transfer Pump ApplicationFarming, Construction, Agriculture
- Compatible FluidsDiesel, Gasoline, Kerosene, E15, Biodiesel up to B20
- StandardsUL Listed Motor
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
- Includes1" X 12 ft. Hose, Manual Nozzle, Adjustable Telescoping Suction Tube, Heavy Duty Power Cable
- Pressure Range0 psi to 16 psi
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Per the manufacturer this item has an explosion proof motor. This item also has Buna seals which are not compatible with Xylene. Please contact us at 1-800-GRAINGER to discuss the flow and pressure you require from the pump and we can see if there is an alternative for you.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.