Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFuel Transfer Pump
- Pump DesignRotary Vane
- Hose Dia.3/4"
- Hose Length12 ft.
- Suction Tube Length23" to 40"
- Inlet Size1" MNPT
- Outlet Size3/4" FNPT
- Max. Viscosity50 SSU
- Amps AC1.5
- Bypass ValveInternal
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Nozzle MaterialAluminum
- Bearing TypeBall without Lubrication
- Nozzle TypeAutomatic
- Duty Cycle30 min.
- Overall Length16"
- Overall Height15-3/4"
- Overall Width13-1/4"
- Seal TypeMechanical
- FeaturesExplosion Proof Motor, Thermal Overload Protection
- Transfer Pump ApplicationConstruction, Agriculture
- Compatible FluidsDiesel, Gasoline, Kerosene, E15, Biodiesel up to B20
- StandardsUL, cUL Listed Pump and Motor
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
- Includes20" x 20" Strainer, Check Valve
- For Use WithDiesel, Gasoline, Bio-Diesal up to B20 E15. Kerosene
- Pressure Range16 to 19 psi
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Unfortunately the manufacturer does not offer a complete pup as a single replacement item at this time.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.