Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fuel Transfer Pump, 1/3 hp, 20 gpm
- Item # 2GMP5
- Mfr. Model # FR700V
- UNSPSC # 40151532
- Catalog Page # 3732
- Shipping Weight 48.0 lbs.
- ItemFuel Transfer Pump
- Pump DesignRotary Vane
- Hose Dia.3/4"
- Hose Length12 ft.
- Inlet Size1-1/4" MNPT
- Outlet Size3/4" FNPT
- Max. Viscosity50 SSU
- Amps AC5.5
- Bypass ValveInternal
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Nozzle MaterialAluminum
- Bearing TypePermanently Lubricated Ball
- Nozzle TypeManual
- Duty Cycle30 min.
- Overall Length14-1/2"
- Overall Height10"
- Overall Width11-1/2"
- Seal MaterialCarbon
- Seal TypeMechanical
- FeaturesExplosion Proof Motor, Thermal Overload Protection
- Transfer Pump ApplicationFarming, Construction, Agriculture
- Compatible FluidsDiesel, Gasoline, Kerosene, E15, Biodiesel up to B20
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
- Includes3/4" x 12 ft. Hose with Static Wire, and Manual Nozzle
- Pressure Range0 psi to 23 psi
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.